What is NEBOSH certificate?
The full form of NEBOSH is National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. This is a UK based examination board. It offers the qualifications in health, safety and environmental practices. It was started in 1979. NEBOSH directly does not deliver courses. It just develops the syllabus for qualification and sets the method of assessment. The course is offered by the NEBOSH accredited course providers.
Benefits of NEBOSH exam:
- Confirm that the workplace is safe
- Ensures that the employees understand the risks
- Shows the commitment of employees towards health and safety
- It is a stepping stone for further NEBOSH qualifications
- This training offers skills that help delegates to perform best in the workplace