A Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is a person who manages security in routers, switches and other networking devices supported by Cisco. These professionals are responsible for selecting, installing, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.The CCNP Security Training Certification requires the candidates to possess a CCNA or CCIE certification as a prerequisite.
What is CCNP Security Training?
This training includes the following certifications:
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- This is a new course created by Cisco for Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. It prepares security engineers with the theoretical as well as practical knowledge so they can deploy secure network access. The candidates get familiar with foundational knowledge and other capabilities to implement and manage network access security. The delegate gains practical experience by configuring various advance Cisco security solutions to reduce outside threats.
Implementing Cisco Security Edge Network Security Solutions
- This is a newly created instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. It is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilising Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls. The goal of the course is to provide delegates with the foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data passing through a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions.
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- This Cisco course provides network professionals with the knowledge to implement Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS (Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security.The delegates will gain hands-on experience while configuring advanced Cisco security solutions for reducing outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
Why should i take CCNP Security Training?
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification focuses on the daily jobs of network security professionals and engineers. Achieving CCNP Security certification confirms that they have the knowledge and skills needed to configure and maintain the Cisco network security appliances and the Cisco IOS Software devices that comprise the organisation’s network's security. The CCNP certification gives the delegates an edge over those professionals who might have experience but are not certified.
What are the benefits of CCNP Security Training?
- In today’s world of viruses and hackers, such a certification increases the chances of a professional to secure not only the organisation’s network but also their own job
- The CCNP Security certification provides a great degree of expertise to the professional holding it
- The CCNP Security Certification also has credibility added to the professional’s resume
- The industry will note down the professionals resume as a result of the Certification
- High perks in current salary and bonuses are expected
- This also provides a great sense of professionalism
Why choose Maven Training?
Maven is known as one of the best training providers delivering expertise in the required domain. All the trainers/ instructors are certified and have practical experience in their field. As such, the delegates get the best support while at Maven. Maven provides the delegates with experienced and certified instructors so that they can put up their queries and remove the doubts at any point in time during the course. Maven Training provides help even after the course.
CCNP Security Training Enquiry
----- OR -------
Reach us at 02077817982 or email@example.com for more information.